Thursday 3 January 2013

New Insights

New Insights:

The insight that I discovered that will influence my instruction of adult learners is the use of technology to enhance the learning process, as I carry forward into the next chapter of my career.

 The one trend that I am becoming more familiar with is the use of other media's for adults and children, as this is a new concept for me as an adult learner. I will be taking every chance I get to understand and become more familiar with the capability of our computers and Internet access and the role of an teacher as I carry out this course. I have been able to learn some how to use the Internet as a resource for me, in order to enhance the learning process of the adult learners. U- Tube is something that is fairly unfamiliar to me, but I am learning how it can benefit the new generation of ECE, as there is so much on child development( and all other topics)  that you can see, not only read about, in the text books  as i did in my generation and learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment